Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wok Challenges / Stress

Wok Challenges / Stress
I was satisfied with my work style before.
But somehow, there are always have uncertainties, unexpected stuff coming out from time to time which is not letting you to rest in comfort zone.
However, it doesn't mean that I'm not satisfied now.  It would be a healthy personal grow in workplace I guess.
I had a challenge.
Before I have colleague issue, the problem solve but another issue raise.
Now I have to take over a resigned colleague's projects.
Anyway, I'm more than willing to accept it.
Somehow, it's so frustrating when someone keeps laughing on the situation that I'm having now.
But I don't care. Other people's mind is none of my business.
You know what, I had get off the worry time zone, I was spending my time to worry my future in this company for past 2 weeks. How to learn it all from the one? How to take the challenge...etc.
NOW.... I'm so excited about it. =)
I might have a chance to be promoted......positive thinking......
All the best.


4 comments:

♀夏雪 said...

dear,u always have positive thinking and think about future which i should always learn from u

Shirley said...

glad that i can guide you...
some time when i am clearing my mind... i always try to write it out, because writing skills that i learned from school need to hv objective, content,conclusion...so to make my mind clear, i always try to follow this...
without writing i will become stubborn, always think of nonsense n messy...like make things negative....this is my thinking style...dear what is your own way of thinking?

♀夏雪 said...

my way of thinking?i have no idea since u asked me suddenly...LOL

Shirley said...

because everytime i read your blog, i have no idea of your thinking method.....so deep....

New Normal

 Stop updating for 2 years since 2020.  What had i done for the past 2 years? Started a relationship and ended. Then started another relatio...