Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The very first working day of July in 2012

I had a very plenitude day for beginning of July 2012. Its exhausted, tired but happy. I learned the meaning of true friend which my two lovely coursemate sacrified their time to accompany me, drive me here and there, organize high tea session, whatever... Really touched me...

2nd of July is not important to many of the world, but it did mean for us as we all prepared for this long time ago. But too sad it that there is a limit for this. Else it would be much easier to handle this. I sacrified my sleeping time to do this but for until this moment, I do not regret what I am trying to do. Hopefully, I get what I want. Hope is occupying the world, just don't give up.

Although its tough when queeing, but meeting somebody, made friends, sharing, all these enhanced my boring queeing.

I can't describe the feeling of how hopeless and helpless I got at that moment as I came late at 315am and located at the grey area of the que which may within or exceed 100, even can't describe how excited, how lucky, how happy I felt when I got the number 85... its within 100... I do not know how they feel, how disappointed they have for those ppl behind me that is exceeded 100 ...

You know what! The first ppl came at 830pm at 1st July. How crazy of this stuff...
The gal who got no. 90, actually is the last one of the quota, when the 91st had been told to KIV at the waiting list, it shock all of us... wasn't the quota is 100, why it stop at 90. Sigh, so sad of the ppl from 91st to 100th who thought they are going to take number from the crew. What so crazy of the world, its keep changing, anything can just happen without knowing any reason even it stated clearly that the quota is 100 but actual really not understandable.

The gal who got no. 90 is a gorgeous who speak english all the time. I just envy her surrounding auro... a word to say is charm... I can't take my eyes off her. But I never think of make friend with her but then who knows that she approached me and we are friend now. We walk together, chit-chat, she is really nice, friendly, confidence, lovely, young, cute but mature... smart ...etc etc...

And I realize, I really love to speak english...

Last but not the least, hope all the stuff goes smooth ...as I can't wait to leave now...

5 comments:

♀夏雪 said...

Hope you can get what u want

♀夏雪 said...

Hope you get what u want

trista said...

i would like to meet a cute girl like her too....!!!!hahahahahahhahaha!!!!

sun sun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sun sun said...

miss you so much!!!hope you have a nice experience & memory once getting there..good luck gal, god bless you!!!

New Normal

 Stop updating for 2 years since 2020.  What had i done for the past 2 years? Started a relationship and ended. Then started another relatio...